Easter’s not until April 24, but the Easter bunny will be hopping into town this weekend for several egg hunts.
Here are some events that are planned.
• Eggs-treme Easter Fun from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday at McDaniel Farm Park, 3251 McDaniel Road, Duluth. Ages 4 and up, $6 per person. Registration is recommended. Call 770-814-4920.
• Underwater Egg Hunt from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday at Bethesda Park Aquatic Center, 225 Bethesda Church Road, Lawrenceville. All ages, daily admission rates apply. For more information, call 678-924-6334.
• Doggone Eggstravaganza at 11 a.m. Saturday at Little Mulberry Park, Fence Road entrance, 3855 Fence Road, Auburn. All ages, $5 per dog and owner. Registration required. Call 770-614-2060.
• Sugar Hill’s sixth annual Easter Egg Hunt is from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday at E.E. Robinson Park, 4988 W. Broad St. N.E., Sugar Hill. Visit www.cityofsugarhill.com for a schedule of activities.
• Duluth’s 18th annual Spring Egg Hunt starts at 2 p.m. at Rogers Bridge Park, located within the 4000 block of Rogers Bridge Road. Call 770-814-6981 for more information.
• Easter Eggstravaganza is from 10 a.m. to noon April 23 at Centerville Community Center, 3025 Bethany Church Road, Snellville. For more information, call 770-985-4713 or visit www.centervillecommunitycenter.com.
• Easter Egg Hunt for Kidgits Club members is at 8:30 a.m. April 23 at the Mall of Georgia in the Village.
• Lawrenceville First Baptist Church’s annual Easter Egg Hunt is from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. April 23 at the Gwinnett Historic Courthouse, 185 W. Crogan St., Lawrenceville. Call 770-963-5121.