Friday, April 1, 2011
© Copyright 2014
Gwinnett Daily Post
WINDER -- A massive drug raid led to five arrests in Barrow County early Friday morning, officials said.
The product of a six-month investigation spearheaded by the Barrow County Sheriff's Office Crime Task Force, authorities executed search warrants at three separate residences, recovering quantities of marijuana, drug-related objects and a firearm, spokesman Investigator Matt Guthas said.
During the investigation, undercover agents purchased controlled substances from people inside each residence, located at 2353 Greeson Road, 537 Peters St. and 572 Peters St. in Statham.
Those arrested included:
* Guy Jamar Butler, 28, probation violation
* William Demarcus Howard, 23, possession of marijuana
* Nicholas Eron Wiseman, 20, manufacturing marijuana, possession of a firearm during the commission of a crime, possession of drug-related objects and marijuana possession
* Brian Lee Harvey, 53, manufacturing marijuana
* Rayan Hermand Williams, 22, manufacturing marijuana