So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Anita Walters of Duluth.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. Name a performer who appeared in both the original and remake versions of "Oceans Eleven."
A: Answers include Angie Dickinson and Henry Silva
2. What male has starred opposite of all the following females: Nicole Kidman, Cameron Diaz, Renee Zellweger, Ashley Judd, Naomi Watts, Michelle Williams and Hilary Swank?
A: Ewan McGregor
3. Who is the only African-born performer to win an acting Oscar?
A: Charlize Theron
4. Name the last movie to receive four Oscar nominations for acting.
5. What Stanley Kubrick film was originally rated "X?"
A: "A Clockwork Orange"
Now, for this week's questions:
1. Who was the last person to win three or more Oscars in one night?
2. What is the highest grossing black and white movie of all time?
3. What classic 1950 film is narrated by its deceased lead character?
4. What sequel film was directed by Jack Nicholson?
5. What (non-fictional) brand of cigarettes does Joe Pesci's character smoke in "JFK"?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.