Thursday, March 25, 2010
© Copyright 2014
Gwinnett Daily Post
NORCROSS -- Smoke in a five-story office building in the 6600 block of The Corners Parkway in Norcross led firefighters to briefly evacuate its occupants Wednesday night.
Fire crews found the source to be a malfunctioning HVAC unit on the building's roof, said Fire Department spokesman Capt. Thomas Rutledge.
All occupants were allowed to return to the building once the source was found and the situation was brought under control about 9 p.m., Rutledge said.
No injuries and no damage to the structure were reported.