So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Kimberly Watson of Auburn.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What college did the character Clarice Starling ("The Silence of the Lambs") attend?
A: The University of Virginia
2. What was the first movie that was filmed inside the United Nations Building?
A: "The Interpreter"
3. What nonfictional blues singer plays a fictional blues singer in "Angel Heart?"
A: Brownie McGhee
4. In what two movies did Steve Carell play the same character?
A: "Bruce Almighty" and "Evan Almighty"
5. What is the common acting bond shared by Martin Scorsese, Kirk Douglas, Andy Serkis, Andy Dick and Tim Roth?
A: All played Vincent Van Gogh
Now, for this week's questions:
1. The lyrics from what Alice Cooper song were quoted by the Jack Nicholson character in "The Departed"?
2. What U.S. politician appeared as himself in "The Dark Knight"?
3. Name two movies that were adapted from novellas by Stephen King that came from the same four-volume collection.
4. What sport did Michael J. Fox's character excel at in "Teen Wolf?"
5. Which of the four lead actresses from the "Sex and the City" movies appeared in another movie that won a Best Picture Oscar?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.