So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Michael Milardo of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. Name the two movies where Casey Affleck's character had the same last name (hint: both films were released in the last five years).
A: "The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford" and "The Killer Inside Me"
2. In what two major Eastern U.S. cities was the film "12 Monkeys" set?
A: Philadelphia and Baltimore
3. Who is the only person to be nominated for four or more Oscars in the same year twice?
A: Warren Beatty (1978 and 1981)
4. What movie included this line of dialogue: "What we have here is a failure to communicate"?
A: "Cool Hand Luke"
5. What feature film marked the acting debut of musician/singer Sting?
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What college did the character Clarice Starling ("The Silence of the Lambs") attend?
2. What was the first movie that was filmed inside the United Nations Building?
3. What non-fictional blues singer plays a fictional blues singer in "Angel Heart?"
4. In what two movies did Steve Carell play the same character?
5. What is the common acting bond shared by Martin Scorsese, Kirk Douglas, Andy Serkis, Andy Dick and Tim Roth?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.