Friday, July 9, 2010
© Copyright 2014
Gwinnett Daily Post
SNELLVILLE -- Firefighters battled a blaze that caused heavy damage to a Snellville home Friday night.
Gwinnett County firefighters responded to the 4800 block of Wynship Lane just before 8 p.m., finding heavy fire showing from the garage. The fire was knocked down by 8:41, spokesman Capt. Tommy Rutledge said.
Rutledge said the fire may have started in a wall near an electrical panel and appeared to be accidental.
One woman who lived in the home and five visiting family members were displaced.