As of Thursday, January 26, 2012
© Copyright 2015 Gwinnett Daily Post
- Open since: January
- Location: Rice Station is in the Cornerstone Village shopping center in Dacula.
- Hours: 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 11 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. Friday and Saturday and 11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Sunday
- Owners: Dacula residents Pan Kevin and Guo Jin, who are both originally from China
- Atmosphere: Large, wooden double doors serve as the entrance to the upscale, yet still casual, restaurant. Regular table and combination booth-table seating (the semi-circle booths along the wall are a unique touch) are provided in a spacious dining area, along with seating at the sushi bar.
- Menu: Rice Station offers a fusion of Chinese, Japanese and Thai selections, with more than 140 items on its menu. The most popular selections are the Shanghai sesame chicken -- lightly battered white meat chicken stir fried with mixed vegetables and a white sweet sesame sauce -- and the Kung Pao chicken.
- Things you might not know: Rice Station offers four menu selections dubbed Spa Cuisine that are low in carbohydrates and include white rice.