Photo by Brian Giandelone
So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Brad Prescott of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What is the common acting bond shared by Crispin Glover, David Bowie, Guy Pearce and Jared Harris?
A: All have played Andy Warhol
2. What two sisters had speaking parts in separate movies written by Quentin Tarantino?
A: Patricia ("True Romance") and Rosanna ("Pulp Fiction") Arquette
3. Who was the last person to win two Golden Globes for film acting (not TV) in the same year?
A: Kate Winslett in 2009 for "The Reader" (lead) and "Revolutionary Road" (supporting)
4. In what Eastern U.S. city are most of director M. Night Shyamalan's movies set?
A: Philadelphia, Pa.
5. Madonna's "Material Girl" music video was modeled after a scene in what classic film?
A: "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"
Now, for this week's questions:
1. In what year did Vito Andolini (later Corleone) first arrive in New York in "The Godfather II?"
2. Who has played or voiced all of the following historical characters: Robert E. Lee, John Adams, Charles Lindberg, King Arthur, John Dillinger and two of the Kennedy brothers?
3. What Warren Beatty movie was a remake that was remade a second time?
4. What foreign language does Buzz Lightyear speak and sing in "Toy Story 3?"
5. In what U.S. state did Dr. Hannibal Lecter practice medicine?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.