0

Stove fire leaves woman burned

LAWRENCEVILLE -- A stove fire at a Lawrenceville apartment left one female occupant with minor burns.

Gwinnett County firefighters responded to the Magnolia Village Apartments on the 200 block of East Crogan Street just after 1:30, finding a blaze already extinguished by the apartment sprinkler system.

The fire, believed to be caused by grease, was contained to the stove area, but sent water and smoke throughout the apartment.

The female victim was treated and released at the scene.