Special Photo. The last movie where Brad Pitt's character died was "Burn After Reading."
So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Kristi Reed of Dacula.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What were the names of the two horses rode by Roy Rogers and Dale Evans in several of their movies?
A: Trigger and Buttermilk.
2. HAL, the name of the computer in "2001: A Space Odyssey," was a sarcastic dig at what non-fictional company?
3. "O Brother, Where Art Thou" was a reworking of what classic piece of literature?
A: Homer's "The Odyssey."
4. Name the family of acting brothers that were the frequent subject of ridicule in "South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut."
5. Name the last movie where Brad Pitt's character died.
A: "Burn After Reading."
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What song from "The Wizard of Oz" was also featured prominently in an early episode of "The Sopranos?"
2. What two musical groups were the principal featured subjects in the two concert films directed by Martin Scorsese?
3. What was the first-ever R-rated movie?
4. Name a Georgia native who won four Academy Awards.
5. What drug was Frank Sinatra's character addicted to in "The Man with the Golden Arm?"
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.