So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Darren Mack of Kennesaw.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What 2009 movie included David Bowie's song "Cat People?"
A: "Inglourious Basterds"
2. Name someone who won an Oscar for playing a character they played in more than one film.
A: Bing Crosby (Father Chuck O'Malley), Paul Newman ("Fast" Eddie Felson) and Anthony Hopkins (Dr. Hannibal Lecter)
3. What 2009 movie was based in part on the Fellini film "81/2?"
4. What was the civilian occupation of Tom Hanks' character in "Saving Private Ryan?"
A: High school English teacher
5. Who was the last person to win an Oscar for Best Director in a movie in which they also acted?
A: Clint Eastwood ("Million Dollar Baby")
Now, for this week's questions:
1. Name an Asian-born performer who won an acting Oscar.
2. Name someone who received back-to-back Best Supporting Actor or Actress Oscar nominations in the '70s.
3. What was the first Pixar movie not to receive a "G" rating?
4. Bruce Willis, Mark Wahlberg, Danny Glover, Luke Wilson and Owen Wilson were all cast yet never appeared in what 2001 movie?
5. What is James Bond's preferred alcohol-based beverage? (please be specific)
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.