So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Barbra Perkins of Buford.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. Who was the last person to be nominated for four Oscars in the same year?
A: Warren Beatty
2. In what movie was Elvis Presley's character convicted of a crime and sent to prison?
A: "Jailhouse Rock"
3. What Oscar-winning movie theme song was also Barbara Streisand's first No. 1 Top 40 single?
A: "The Way We Were"
4. Name a non-fictional character played by Jennifer Lopez in a movie.
5. A: Singer Selena Quintanilla-Perez.
6. What was the make of the car used as the time machine in "Back to the Future?"
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What 2009 movie included David Bowie's song "Cat People?"
2. Name someone who won an Oscar for playing a character they played in more than one film.
3. What 2009 movie was based in part on the Fellini film "81/2?"
4. What was the civilian occupation of Tom Hanks' character in "Saving Private Ryan?"
5. Who was the last person to win an Oscar for Best Director in a movie in which they also acted?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.