So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Jackie Dove of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and
1. Name someone who has won an acting Oscar, hosted a Top 10 rated TV show and also had a No. 1 Top 40 single as both a solo artist and as the member of a duo or group.
2. Van Morrison performed what Pink Floyd song in what film?
A: "Comfortably Numb" in "The Departed"
3. Name three countries where "The Godfather II" was set.
A: The United States, Cuba and Italy.
4. Who received an Oscar nomination for playing a famous CBS News broadcaster?
A: David Strathairn as Edward R. Murrow in "Good Night, and Good Luck."
5. Who has hosted the Oscar ceremonies the most times?
A: Bob Hope.
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What Elvis Costello song was featured in "The Godfather III"?
2. What was the first feature film released in the DVD (not laserdisc) format?
3. What movie did director Cecil B. DeMille make twice?
4. Of all the movies that have won a Best Picture Oscar, which one generated the lowest box office revenue?
5. What deceased actor did Christian Slater replace in "Interview with the Vampire"?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.