So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Anita Walters of Duluth.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What was the highest-grossing movie of all-time that also won at least one acting Oscar?
A: "The Dark Knight"
2. What is the common acting bond shared by Errol Flynn, Sean Connery, Kevin Costner, Cary Elwes and Russell Crowe?
A: All have played Robin Hood
3. What artist performs the instrumental song during the opening credits for "Pulp Fiction?"
A: Dick Dale
4. Name a film where Al Pacino played a nonfictional character.
A: Answers included "Serpico," "The Insider," "Donnie Brasco" and "Angels in America"
5. Who was the last person to win an Oscar for acting who was born in Georgia?
A: Julia Roberts
Now, for this week's questions:
1. In what movie did Ryan Gosling play a Jewish Nazi?
2. In what movie did Dakota and Elle Fanning play the same character?
3. Name a character Michael Caine played in more than one film.
4. Name a fictional live-action movie where Martin Scorsese played himself.
5. Within one pound, how much does an Oscar award weigh?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.