Wednesday, October 28, 2009
© Copyright 2014
Gwinnett Daily Post
LAWRENCEVILLE -- Flavorful fall fare is on the menu for this year's Taste of Home Cooking School.
The annual event will open at 4 p.m. today with vendors offering up tricks of the trade, kitchen products and culinary aids to help aspiring -- and seasoned -- cooks create delicious dishes.
Culinary specialist Michelle Roberts will follow at 7 p.m., offering a live cooking demonstration.
Each guest at the Taste of Home Cooking School will receive a free gift bag filled with recipes, coupons and product samples.
Tickets for the event are $20 at the door.
IF YOU GO
* What: A Taste of Home Cooking School
* When: Vendor show begins at 4 p.m. followed by the cooking show at 7 p.m. today
* Where: Gwinnett Center, 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth
* Cost: $15 in advance and $20 at the door
* For more information: Call 770-963-9205 ext. 1209