Sunday, October 18, 2009
© Copyright 2013
Gwinnett Daily Post
LAWRENCEVILLE - From comforting classics to seasonal shortcuts, A Taste of Home Cooking School will help guests learn to cook up culinary creations sure to satisfy.
Vendors will be set up at the Gwinnett Center from 4 to 7 p.m. Oct. 29 offering up tricks of the trade and kitchen products and aids to help aspiring - and seasoned - cooks create delicious dishes. Doors will open at 4 p.m.
Culinary specialist Michelle Roberts will prepare recipes and showcase products live beginning at 7 p.m.
Each guests will receive a free gift bag filled with recipes, coupons and product samples.
Tickets for the event are limited and are available for $15 in advance. Any remaining tickets can be purchased for $20 at the door the day of the event.
SideBar: If you go
· What: A Taste of Home Cooking School
· When: Vendor show begins at 4 p.m. followed by the cooking show at 7
· Where: Gwinnett Center, 6400 Sugarloaf Parkway in Duluth
· Cost: $15 in advance and $20 at the door
· Information: Call 770-963-9205 ext. 1209