Sunday, March 1, 2009
© Copyright 2013
Gwinnett Daily Post
SUWANEE - Need extra cash?
Epiphany Lutheran Church is hosting a series of workshops designed to help people learn how to sell items on the online auction Web site eBay.
James Daniel, an eBay education specialist, will conduct a series of workshops to teach participants everything from how to sell unused household items to how to create a business selling goods on eBay.
Workshops will take place on the first Saturday of the month through June at Epiphany Lutheran Church at 1350 Peachtree Industrial Blvd. in Suwanee. Each class costs $30 per person, and the church will provide scholarships for those in financial need, according to a news releases.
The workshop schedule is as follows:
· 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday - Basics of eBay (how to set up an account, list items and complete the sale)
· 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. April 4 - Beyond the Basics: Techniques for the Serious Seller (how to build and manage an efficient business on eBay)
· 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. May 2 - eBay Stores 101 (how small business owners can seek additional markets for their products)
· 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. June 6 - Sourcing Products for eBay (how to find legitimate sources of quality merchandise to sell on eBay)
Participants are encouraged but not required to bring laptops. The lecture-style class will use a projection screen to demonstrate the lesson, the news release states.
For more information or to register for a session, visit www.epiphanysuwanee.org/fellowship.
SideBar: If You Go
· What: eBay workshops
· When: First Saturday of each month through June
· Where: Epiphany Lutheran Church, 1350 Peachtree Industrial Blvd., Suwanee
· Cost: $30 per session; scholarships available for those in financial need