· Open since: March 1
· Location: Nacho Daddy's is across from a Publix Shopping Center on Sugarloaf Parkway in Lawrenceville near Sugarloaf's intersection with Five Forks Trickum Road.
· Hours: 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Monday through Saturday and 11 a.m. to midnight Sundays
· Owner: Laughing Out Loud Restaurant Group, which also owns the Arena Tavern in Duluth
· Atmosphere: Sixteen flat-screen TVs line the walls inside Nacho Daddy's, a reflection of the sports bar atmosphere. One TV in particular is used for the weekly bowling tournament, courtesy of the Nintendo Wii gaming system. A full bar is at the back of the dining area beyond the main table and booth seating. The outdoor patio at the front of the restaurant is partially covered with the tables outside the covered area sporting umbrellas.
· Menu: Following its name, Nacho Daddy's signature menu selection is a mountainous pile of flash-fried tortilla chips drizzled with queso, chili, pico de gallo, black beans, jalapenos and sour cream, a creation known as The Nacho Daddy. Customers can add ground beef, grilled or fried chicken or tilapia, barbecue chicken, shrimp or portobello mushrooms to this giant dish. A Nacho Baby Daddy option is also available with just the basics: lightly-salted tortilla chips topped with queso.
In addition to nachos, the sports bar serves tacos and quesadillas along with wings, sandwiches and burgers. One of the most popular menu selections is the philly, which features steak, white American cheese and grilled shredded onions on bread. The Southwestern chicken sandwich made with blackened chicken topped with jalapenos, guacamole and a zesty ranch dressing is also a popular choice.
According to Tony Shaw, president of Laughing Out Loud Restaurant Group, Nacho Daddy's ribs are one menu option customers should try.
"I don't think anybody does ribs better than we do," Shaw said.
Dubbed "The Greatest" on Nacho Daddy's menu, a full rack of ribs comes with a side of cole slaw and barbecue sauce.
A menu of Nacho Baby Daddy options are available for kids.
Beverage selections at the Lawrenceville restaurant include sodas, tea and water as well as a separate menu of signature cocktails, margaritas, house wines and more.
· Things you might not know: On Tuesday nights, the parking lot at Nacho Daddy's is filled with motorcycles. Bike Night is just one of the weekly events at the Lawrenceville sports bar, which offers live music every Friday. For a complete listing of events at Nacho Daddy's visit the restaurant's Web site.