Special Photo. Johnny Depp has played 10 nonfictional characters previously including film director Ed Wood, novelist J.M. Barrie and gangster John Dillinger, above.
So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Norman Ferguson of Buford.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. Name two non-fictional characters played in movies by Johnny Depp.
A: Depp has played 10 nonfictional characters previously including film director Ed Wood, novelist J.M. Barrie and gangster John Dillinger
2. What Clint Eastwood-directed movie was shot in black and white and subtitled?
A: "Letters From Iwo Jima"
3. Who is the only female to win back-to-back acting Oscars?
A: Luise Rainer
4. Name two Mel Brooks movies that were also produced as stage musicals.
A: "The Producers" and "Young Frankenstein"
5. What was the first World War II-themed movie directed by Steven Spielberg?
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What movie starring Jeff Bridges shares its title with a David Bowie song?
2. What Best Picture winner included the line "in less than a year, I'll be dead?"
3. Name the Oscar-winning director who received both a Bronze Star and a Purple Heart.
4. What is the home state of Brad Pitt's character in "Inglourious Basterds?"
5. Name the movie starring Mae West that was originally rated "X."
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line.