Special Photo. Heath Ledger, left, starred with Mel Gibson in the Revolutionary War drama "The Patriot."
So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Larry Caldwell of Suwanee.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What is the longest movie to ever win the Best Picture Oscar?
A: "Gone with the Wind"
2. How many performers have played the character Hannibal Lecter in movies?
A: Four -- Brian Cox, Anthony Hopkins, Aaran Thomas and Gaspard Ulliel
3. In what movie did Alec Baldwin impersonate Al Pacino's "Scarface" character?
A: "Miami Blues"
4. What Revolutionary War drama featured Heath Ledger?
A: "The Patriot"
5. Name two actresses to win Oscars under the direction of James Mangold.
A: Angelina Jolie ("Girl, Interrupted") and Reese Witherspoon ("Walk the Line")
Now, for this week's questions:
1. Name two non-fictional characters played in movies by Johnny Depp.
2. What Clint Eastwood-directed movie was shot in black and white and subtitled?
3. Who is the only female to win back-to-back acting Oscars?
4. Name two Mel Brooks movies that were also produced as stage musicals.
5. What was the first World War II-themed movie directed by Steven Spielberg?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.