Special Photo. Stephen King is the living author who has had the most of his works adapted for the screen.
So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Jim Douglas of Duluth.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. Who was the first person to provide the voice for Mickey Mouse?
A: Walt Disney
2. What instruments were heard in the song "Dueling Banjos" from "Deliverance?"
A: Banjo and acoustic guitar
3. Name a live-action movie where Martin Scorsese acted under the direction of someone who was not him.
A: Answers included: "Quiz Show," "Guilty by Suspicion," "Search and Destroy," "Dreams," "'Round Midnight," "The Muse" and "Cannonball!"
4. What living author has had the most of their works adapted for the screen?
A: Stephen King
5. What was the cause of death of the Christopher Walken character in "The Deer Hunter?"
A: Suicide by self-inflicted gunshot wound
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What is longest movie to ever win the Best Picture Oscar?
2. How many performers have played the character Hannibal Lecter in movies?
3. In what movie did Alec Baldwin impersonate Al Pacino's "Scarface" character?
4. What Revolutionary War drama featured Heath Ledger?
5. Name two actresses to win Oscars under the direction of James Mangold.
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.