So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Robyn Stalson of Pal Beach Gardens, Fla.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. Name the last James Bond theme song that was performed as a duet.
A: "Quantum of Solace."
2. What is the acting bond shared by Audrey Tautou, Shirley MacLaine and Katherine Hepburn?
A: All played fashion icon Coco Chanel in movies.
3. Name the last person to win an Oscar for playing a character that was an attorney.
A: Tom Hanks in "Philadelphia."
4. Name the movie that received Oscar nominations for acting for three of its black female performers.
A: "The Color Purple."
5. Name the non-fictional hotel that Michael Corleone and his family stayed in while he was on trial in "The Godfather II."
A: The Hotel Washington.
Now, for this week's questions:
1. Name the last song to win the Oscar for Best Original song that also hit No. 1 on the Billboard Top 40 chart.
2. What iconic lawman character was turned down by John Wayne, Frank Sinatra and Paul Newman?
3. What movie starring Arnold Schwarzenegger won the most Oscars?
4. Who was the first female to direct a movie that grossed more than $100 million at the U.S. box office?
5. What is the only qualification a movie must have in order to be eligible for an Oscar nomination?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.