So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Michael Haltom of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. Name a singer or group that performed more than one James Bond theme song.
A: Shirley Bassey.
2. What is the live-action movie bond shared by Howard Cosell, Franklin D. Roosevelt, Pope John Paul II and George Washington?
A: All were played in movies by Jon Voight.
3. What is the highest grossing movie of all time that never hit #1 at the box-office?
A: "My Big Fat Greek Wedding."
4. What was the first movie about Vietnam directed by a Vietnam veteran?
5. Name two Robert Altman movies that were not set in the U.S.
A: Answers included: "M*A*S*H," "Ready to Wear," "Gosford Park" and "Vincent & Theo."
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What person has won four Oscars with only five lifetime nominations?
2. What Oscar-winner has a fear of antique furniture?
3. In what film did Joe Pantoliano play a pimp?
4. What classic horror film franchise had its first installment recently remade?
5. What is the musical common bond shared by Martin Scorsese, John Landis and Stan Winston?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section. Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.