Police: Woozy walker picks wrong bed

NORCROSS - A man was arrested Sunday for reportedly taking a drunken nap on the front steps of a Norcross business.

According to a Gwinnett police report, an officer witnessed Eriberto Sanchez, 39, address unknown, staggering down the 6100 block of South Norcross-Tucker Road.

The man then plopped down in front of a business, dropped his head and fell asleep, the report says.

Sanchez was too intoxicated to tell the officer where he lives. He said he had consumed about six beers.

Sanchez was arrested about 1:30 a.m. and charged with disorderly conduct.

Woman found dead in home

SNELLVILLE - Gwinnett police found a 59-year-old woman dead Friday in her Snellville home.

The person who found the woman told police she had undergone a "tummy tuck" surgery procedure on Dec. 27 and was feeling fine afterward, according to a police report.

Firefighters performed CPR on the woman but were unable to revive her. She was pronounced dead about 12:30 p.m. at Emory Eastside Medical Center.

A Gwinnett Medical Examiner is expected to perform an autopsy, the report said.

Unknown caller threatens woman

DACULA - A Dacula woman told police an unknown caller named "John" threatened to beat her up if she didn't come to an Atlanta night club.

The woman said "John" left a voice message on her cell phone Thursday ordering her to come to Club Crunk. If she didn't comply, the caller said "he and his four babies mommas (sic) were going to beat her," according to a police report.

The caller also said he knew the woman drove a silver vehicle with a dent in it. She told an officer that was true.

The caller's number registered as "unknown" on the woman's phone, the report says.

Man says paint-ballers attacked him

SNELLVILLE - A man told police he was shot at by a man with a paint-ball gun as he exited a Snellville Wal-Mart Thursday.

The man said he was walking out the rear door of a Wal-Mart at 3435 Centerville Highway when a white man fired a paint-ball gun at him, striking a nearby door.

He told police the shooter was accompanied by two other white men in an SUV. He was unable to obtain a license plate number.

Police found no witnesses, and Wal-Mart surveillance video was not clear enough to see the vehicle's license plate, according to a police report.