Tuesday, April 29, 2008
© Copyright 2014
Gwinnett Daily Post
Entrepreneur classes offered
LAWRENCEVILLE - The Gwinnett Chamber and the University of Georgia's Small Business Development Center are offering classes leading to a certificate in entrepreneurial development. The program guides participants through the intricacies of opening and running a small business.
All classes will be held from 8 to 11 a.m. in the Scientific Atlanta conference room at the Gwinnett Chamber of Commerce.
· Friday - Legal Issues
· May 9 - Secrets of Small Business Marketing
· May 16 - Accounting and Financial Analysis
· May 23 - Finding Money for Your Small Business
· May 30 - Small Business Taxes
· June 6 - Writing a Business Plan
Cost: Chamber members - $59 per session or $299 for the program. Chamber members should contact Helen Sutherland at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Non-members - $79 per session or $319 for the program. Registration information is at www.georgiasbdc.org.