So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Timothy Smith of Duluth. Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. Name the last movie in which three acting performers received Oscar nominations.
A: "Brokeback Mountain." Heath Ledger, Jake Gyllenhaal and Michelle Williams were all nominated.
2. Name the movie with the shortest title to ever receive an Oscar nomination.
A: Possible answers included "9" and "Z."
3. Name a female who shared a duet with Lionel Richie in a movie theme song.
A: Diana Ross, with "Endless Love"
4. In what movie does Robin Williams' character speak fluent Russian?
A: "Moscow on the Hudson"
5. What life-threatening disease does Al Pacino's Michael Corleone character suffer from in "The Godfather" trilogy?
Now, for this week's questions:
1. Name two Oscar-nominated movies that feature a niece or nephew of Francis Ford Coppola in a lead or supporting role.
2. Julia Stiles stars in two movies that are adaptations of Shakespearean plays, neither of which uses the original titles of the plays. Name the movies and the plays.
3. Name the top-20 Frank Zappa single that shares its name with a popular '80s film.
4. What two movies star both Martin Sheen and his son Charlie?
5. Name the two artists who received shared performance credits for the title song used in "The Falcon and the Snowman."
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section.
Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.