So, you think you're good at movie trivia? Every week, we give readers the opportunity to flex their movie muscles by answering five trivia questions from our movie critic, Michael Clark.
Congratulations to last week's winner, Marty Snowden of Lawrenceville.
Here are last week's questions again and the answers:
1. What two movies feature husband-and-wife performers Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner?
A: "Daredevil" and "Pearl Harbor"
2. Name a performer who won an acting Oscar in a movie that was an adaptation of a Stephen King work.
A: Kathy Bates for "Misery"
3. What line of dialogue is the last heard before the intermission in "Gone With the Wind?"
A: "With God as my witness, I'll never go hungry again," spoken by Scarlett O'Hara.
4. Name a performer who was nominated for an acting Oscar posthumously.
A: Possible answers included James Dean for "Giant" and "East of Eden," and Peter Finch, who won for "Network."
5. What real-life rap singer plays a rap singer in an Oscar-nominated 2005 film?
A: Chris "Ludacris" Bridges in "Hustle and Flow"
Now, for this week's questions:
1. What two songs did the Tom Hanks and Robert Loggia characters perform on the floor piano in the movie "Big?"
2. What 2006 movie featured Marlon Brando?
3. Name a performer who received Oscar nominations for acting in the '50s, '60s and '80s.
4. What is the name of Holly Golightly's pet cat in "Breakfast at Tiffany's?"
5. What popular '80s movie includes characters named Pete Mitchell and Nick Bradshaw?
The first person to respond with all the correct answers receives a prize package of movie-related goodies, which could include promotional T-shirts, hats, posters, DVDs, video games and more. The winner also gets their name published in the next Weekend section.
Please e-mail your answers, along with your name to email@example.com. Include "Gwinnett Daily Post Trivia Contest" in the subject line. In the event no one answers all of the questions correctly, the person with the most correct answers submitted by 6 p.m. the Monday after the contest is posted will be the winner. Only one winner per household is eligible each 30-day period.