Tuesday, January 10, 2006
© Copyright 2013
Gwinnett Daily Post
From staff reports
Buford - A house fire broke out about 9 p.m. Monday at Bona Road and Washington Street in Buford.
Firefighters arrived to see heavy fire coming from a home at 35 Bona Road.
One female occupant was treated and released at the scene. No other injuries were reported.
The single-story wood-frame house was heavily damaged, said Gwinnett County Fire Department spokesman Thomas Rutledge. Rutledge said the fire was caused by a kerosene heater in a front bedroom and was an accident.
Three people, including a child, were displaced.