SEMINAR: Simplifying the Complex in Georgia
- When: Thursday, August 22, 2013, 8 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Where: Crowne Plaza Hotel Atlanta Perimeter at Ravinia
- Cost: Free
- Age limit: All ages
- Categories: Community
As the 2014 benefits landscape takes shape, we know health care reform will impact all employers who offer benefits. Join your Digital Benefit Advisors Georgia team of experts for their upcoming complimentary seminar and better understand the likely outcomes of reform and strategies to better position your organization.
We’ll discuss the following topics:
The intended (and unintended) consequences of health reform … What employers should expect
• 2014 recap
• Expected rate actions for 2014
• Emerging design strategies to assist your bottom line
• Impact of health care reform on consumer-driven models
• Regulatory and compliance issues
In a properly designed benefits Marketplace, you can:
• Fix your benefit costs
• Simplify administration
• Allow employees to choose their own benefits (including current choices)
• Provide complete customer service with decision support
Carl Pilger, Vice President, Legal Counsel, Digital Benefit Advisors
Carl Pilger is Digital's highly specialized in-house legal counsel, who’s responsible for all benefits-related legal matters, including education, compliance administration and health care reform initiatives for clients and staff.
Bob Gaydos, Principal, Digital Benefit Advisors
Bob Gaydos, principal at Digital Benefit Advisors (DBA), became an independent agent in 1990 creating Benefit Group of New England(BGNE), merging with DBA in 2011. In 1999, Gaydos co-founded Choice Plus of New England, a national plan manager of ERISA health plans. In 2001, he co-founded the Choice Care Card, a leader in health reimbursement accounts, flexible spending accounts and debit card administration.